Thursday, August 21, 2008

Andrew-ism's

So I thought I should document some of the cute things that Andrew says so we can always remember them.

Opipics = Olympics
awful = waffle
no no = oatmeal
beisball = baseball
emonade = lemonade
dapple juice = used to describe all juice other than lemonade
acop = Jacob
lub you = love you
nope (self explanatory)


I am sure there are more but this all I can come up with at the moment. Of course he has his own little accent on most words. But he has really been getting better speech since he has stopped using the binky.

2 comments:

Britany said...

How cute!!! He is growing up so fast!

I have been wondering what is happening with Kyle's job situation. Email me an update when you have a second!

Timberly said...

Actually he absolutely loves oatmeal. He says it with a higher pitch on the first no. It is really cute.