Sunday, August 24, 2008

Funny Story

I have to post this because it is hilarious and so worth remembering. We went to an engagement party last night for Kyle's cousin Jennifer and her fiance Kwasi. The house had a waterfall fountain out front and on the deck an in ground hot tub that they had open with little duckies floating around. From the deck you can look out over a lake. Early in the party it was mentioned that we could take all the kids on a walk around the lake to get out lots of energy and I asked how we were going to keep the kids out of the lake. Well the walk never happened. However later I hear Andrew crying and went to see what was going on and the boy was soaking wet. Apparently he was trying to play with the ducks in the hot tub and fell in. Of course he was pulled right out, no harm done. Once we got him dry and in new clothes all was fine. I just thought of course it would be my kid to fall in. Quite comical. Next time I won't joke about falling in the lake.

1 comment:

Britany said...

My kids are the same way only they jump in! If we go to my parents house and are not planning on swimming, it never works! Funny Andrew!