Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ridiculous!

OK, I am so ANGRY right now. Kyle just called and said he had been let go from his job. Last I posted about this situation things had been going so much better. I really thought everything was going to be ok. But apparently not. This whole thing has been a joke. He was hired into a small company which merged to a corporation about a month after he started. Ever since then it has been a joke. It is an assisted living facility. Kyle got into it because he cares about people but the corp. only cares about money and the bottom line. There is so much I could say about this but I can't get it all out. AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I am so frustrated.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I am SO sorry about that happening! You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

(((HUGS)))

Britany said...

Oh no! I am so sorry Timberly! Any update?

I will keep you guys in our prayers!

brkimball said...

Timbo, I am so sorry to hear that. What is the latest? How is your teaching going?