Tuesday, March 11, 2008

First ER Trip

Well we survived our first trip to the ER as parents. On Sunday evening Andrew cut his finger. Luckily it ended up not being that bad but man do fingers bleed. I was also surprised that we were only at the ER about an hour. They ended up putting Dermabond (glue) on it to hold it together so it can heal from the inside out. Andrew was a trooper and bouncing off the walls by the time we got home. I hope we don't need to many of the trips but with active little boys you never know.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Scary stuff! I'm glad he's okay. We are planning on the Mail Run. Are you going? We'll have to figure something out if not!

Britany said...

Wow - Glad that turned out okay!

Oh and how heart-breaking to say no to a baby. If the time is not right, it just isn't right. I am feeling for you!

In other news, we are hoping to go to Disneyland with my family in April. I will keep you posted as we plan days.