Thursday, January 3, 2008

Visit

The day after Christmas I took the boys up to visit my family. We stayed for 5 days. While there my dad took the boys riding. This was Jacob's first time on a horse as last time we were there he was barely a month old and I wasn't ready to let him ride. However this time he got on and seemed to enjoy it. This is my dad and Jacob, how sweet.

As for Andrew he is a seasoned pro. This time around my dad was teaching him how to control the horse himself. My little guy is growing up. Next time he might even ride without papa. This time around he refused to stay on the horse when papa got off.


I just thought this was a sweet picture of the boys. I was trying to get them up and going for church but they were so worn out from all the fun of the week that it was quite a challenge.


It was great to go for an extended visit. Love you guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

darling darling boys!! They are growing soooo fast...time flies doesn't?!!!

Kathy said...

Timberly,

Thanks for the link to your blog! That is so cool that you have my blog listed too!

Your little boys are adorable!!

I'll email you a link to my private blog too. See you there :)