Thursday, January 3, 2008

Pizza Delivery

We ended up with a puppy. Just what we needed right? Well we love her and are so glad to have her. I took the boys up to visit my folks after Christmas while Kyle stayed home to work. They had 3 pups and we instantly fell in love with one. At one point my mom told me that Andrew named her pizza and it stuck for the trip. Kyle and I went back and forth multiple times about whether I should bring her home or not. We ended up on not and I came home. Of course thinking of pizza the whole time. We then considered driving the 5 hours back to get her. Then I remembered my awesome friends (Ong & Merc) were up visiting family in the area and I called to see if they were still there. They were packing up to leave but said they would deliver the puppy for us. Now they have a 7 lb. dog and asked if the puppy was small. I of course said yes because to me she is. I of course was forgetting just how small their dog was and that our concepts of small were so very different. Anyway, they agreed to deliver our "giant" puppy for us. We are so grateful they did. If you wish to read about their adventure getting her here check out the blog link below. It is entertaining and I do apologize for the inconvenience. Oh, by the way, her new official name is Izzy.



http://www.adearone.net/2008/01/delivering-pizza.htm

No comments: