Monday, August 6, 2007

Jacob

Well I just had to post some recent pictures of Jacob too. He is getting so big and he is so strong. He has really good head control and can lift himself up to look around for long periods of time. And most exciting, I finally captured his smile on camera. That is quite the feat. But just look at it. Soooooo cute. Big dimples. I could just eat him up. He is such a good baby. Jake seems to finally have figured out how we work around here and is adjusting very well. Sleeping much better, not as fussy. His favorite thing to do though is watch Andrew. What is big brother doing? And I have to keep a closer eye on them because Andrew tried to pick Jake up and carry him over to me the other day. That was scary. Luckily no drops and all was fine. Enjoy my handsome little guy. I sure do.




1 comment:

Holly Schwendiman said...

He is so adorable. I love all the photos...they grow SO fast don't they?

Hugs,
Holly