Monday, August 6, 2007

The Fair

We went to the fair the last weekend in July. That shows you how long it takes me to get things done around here. We had a great time. Of course we got to eat lots of great fair food. Grandpa decided that Andrew needed his picture taken with a snake. I wasn't there when the decision was made and walked up about the time it was their turn I was not happy but let them do it anyway. Andrew on the other hand was fascinated with the snake and just kept petting it and trying to get it's head. Not such a fun moment for mom but since I have boys I should get used to them liking things that I don't such as snakes. Then we found the picture op on the surf board. He was way more interested on running around up there than actually posing but we got a great shot anyway. They also had a little farm with animals. Andrew just wanted to get in the stalls and play with all the animals. He is so fascinated with them. I am glad though, I would hate for him to be scared of animals. It is just teaching him when it is appropriate to pet them and when it is not. Well we had a great time. Grandpa got to spend the day with us and that is always fun too. Thanks for hanging out with us. However we all did go to dinner that night. Andrew was being a monster. Not sure that grandpa will ever want to go out to eat with us again.


Grandpa & Andrew with a huge snake.


Surf's Up!


What a Cutie!

No comments: