Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Andrew!!!

Happy birthday my dear sweet son. I can not believe that 3 years ago I got to see you come into this world and you have been then center of it ever since. 3 years, so hard for me to believe. You are an amazing boy. So full of life and energy. Very inquisitive and brilliant (I am not bias at all). You are a lefty, we were unsure for so long but it is obvious now. Now that your binky has been gone for a few months now you talk like crazy and I love to hear the way you pronounce so many words. Soooooo adorable. You are wearing a size 5T and 10 in shoes. Such a big boy. Also you are incredibly coordinated and love sports. Baseball & football are your favorites. I love you so much and feel incredibly blessed to be your mother. Thank you for being my son and

I will post again later when I download pictures and give details of all the birthday fun.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Awww! 3 years old already??? Where did that time go? Happy Birthday Andrew! You are a lucky boy to have such great parents!

~Our Family~ said...

Wow the time does fly doesn't it.. My Colton is 4 and it seems like I had him just a little bit ago.. Braxton is already 7 months old.. He is growing right before my eyes.. Happy Birthday Andrew...

Britany said...

We are driving tomorrow in the middle of the night so we might knock on your door around 12:30 am... Trick or Treat! :)

I am not sure when we are coming home, but I will call if we come through and need a break.

That is so sweet that Andrew talked about Maya!!!

Manda said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! Thank you for allowing me to adopt little Buster to be my son! I still have the horse stickers you so kindly gave me, I see them everyday on my wallet. :) I hope your day was as special as you!