Monday, February 18, 2008

Guitar Hero

So my awesome husband bought me Guitar Hero III for our Wii. I absolutely love it and can waste way too much time playing. But Andrewis also a big fan. He wants it on all the time. He comes up to you and starts bobbing around, pointing to the guitar and saying dancing, dancing. It is really cute. However it does get old pretty quickly when that is all he wants to do. Here are a few shots of my little guitar hero. Sometimes I let him sit on my lap and he helps me play. Let's just say that it adds a whole new difficulty level to the game.


1 comment:

Scott said...

I've played Guitar Hero a few times now. I'm not very good. One of the guys at work has it and we go to his apartment at lunch sometimes to play. If we ever come visit you I'll have to show you my skills.