Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Wow, today is Andrew's 2nd birthday. I can't believe that he is already 2. I have been quite emotional today as I have been thinking about the past 2 years. Especially the day I witnessed his birth and met my son. It still feels like yesterday. What a precious gift he is. I am truly blessed to be his mother. And I can't express enough the gratitude and love I have for his birthmother. She truly is an amazing woman.

This weekend we held birthday festivities. Friday we took Andrew to Disneyland. We all had a blast. He loved running around the park. I will post again later about the day and share some fun pictures from that adventure. On Saturday we had his party at grandma and grandpa's house, THANKS! It was a blast. There lots of family there and a few friends. Andrew's highlight was probably the cupcakes. He devoured his first and then went diving in for more. Presents were fun. He was better at opening this year than last but still had more fun running around. I think Kyle ended up opening most of them. However, Andrew is really enjoying playing with them all. It was a great time.


On his way to becoming a sports star. Thanks grandma and grandpa.

Here is one of Andrew's favorite things to do. Close his eyes while doing anything. It is the funniest thing to watch him wandering around without sight.


YUMMY!!!

Andrew's new ride.

No comments: