Friday, July 13, 2007

One month old.





I can't believe it. Jacob is already one month old. He has adjusted so well to being home and we are all getting in the groove of being a family of 4. He is also starting to sleep a little longer between feedings at night. I am really appreciating that. Andrew is also doing pretty good. He hasn't quite figured out that sometimes he has to wait and expects me to instantly cater to his needs. But slowly Drew is learning that sometimes mommy is busy with Jake and he has to wait a minute. Kyle is so good with the boys too and has been such a huge help. Us being apart for those 2 weeks just reinforced that we are so much stronger together. Well I just wanted to post some new pictures. Here they are.

3 comments:

mommymuse said...

Holy heck, Timberly, has anyone mentioned how much your boys look alike???!!! They could be different-sized twins ;). You guys are a gorgeous family.

Timberly said...

That is so funny because I think they look completely different. Maybe a few slight similarities but so very different. Especially when I compare them at the same age. But hey, thanks for the gorgeous family comment. I'll take it. I love that I can brag about how darling my boys are without feeling vain since I had absolutely nothing to do with it. Life is grand.

Julie said...

Timberly, he is precious! I love the one of Andrew holding Jacob. SO cute!